Liberty Glen Equestrian Center LLC
As of Fall 2013, we have relocated from our 16 acre farm in Salem, Missouri to the lovely little mountain town of Luray, Virginia, in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley. We are located at the historic Mountain View Farm, a 26 acre facility just a few miles from Skyline Drive and Shenandoah National Park, a quick 30 minutes from Front Royal, VA, and just about 2 and 1/2 hours outside of Washington, D.C., also within easy reach of Culpeper, VA and Warrenton, VA.
- Welcome to our newest cowboy, baby Joseph, born October 2, 2014!
- Please call for directions and we can arrange an appointment for you to come see the place and meet us and the horses. We are a private facility and are not open to the public, but we are happy to schedule a time to meet with you individually.
- Our main focus, in our lesson program, is to provide high quality, well-trained, and educated horses to facilitate the rider's learning process. We emphasize solid basics, equitation, and effective communication with the horse.
- On our new VA farm, we are also looking to explore sustainable farming on a very small scale, increase our small Jersey dairy herd, and add hay production.
- We do have free range, farm fresh eggs for sale. White, brown, and green eggs.